enter your group/offer code here
LEELANAU SANDS CASINO & LODGE IS OPEn
At Grand Traverse Resort & Casinos, we put safety first. We invite you to wear your own while on property to join us in our effort to remain healthy so we can all continue to work, play, and relax confidently in our corner of Michigan. Together, we can stay safe and stay open.
Based on the CDC’s current guidelines, any guest that has been fully vaccinated is not required to wear a mask during their visit. Guests that have not been fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask while on property.
View our adjusted hours and additional Covid-19 safety measures below.
Updated: February 11, 2022
- current hours -
SUN-THUR: 10:00 am - 12:00 am
FRI-SAT: 10:00 am – 2:00 am
THUR-SUN: open at 2:00 pm
SUN-THUR: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
FRI-SAT: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
EAGLE TOWN MARKET
SUN-THUR: 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
FRI-SAT: 6:30 am - 11:00 pm
SUN-THUR: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
FRI-SAT: 10:00 am - 12:00 am
See door greeter for service outside of these hours.
DAILY: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
BINGOSUN: Doors open at noon
WED-FRI: Doors open at 5:00 pm
SPECIAL - SAT, MARCH 5 ONLYDoors open at 8:00 am
to accomodate Euchre Tournament
Hours may vary, please give us a call to verify before you visit. Players Club: 231-534-8207, Big Dex's: 231-534-8177, Eagle Town Market: 231-534-8010. For other general questions, please give us a call at 800-922-2946.
- OPEN -
- CLOSED -
- COVID-19 protocols -
- Hours of operation will be reduced at Leelanau Sands Casino to the hours listed above
- Based on the CDC’s current guidelines, any guest that has been fully vaccinated is no longer required to wear a mask during their visit. Guests that have yet to fully be vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask while on property.
- Smoking is currently not permitted at Turtle Creek and Leelanau Sands Casinos
- We have installed plexiglass shields in close contact areas, including our hotel front desk, cage cashier stations, dining cashier stations, gift shop, and players club
- Bingo is available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
- Sports betting is available at both Turtle Creek and Leelanau Sands Casinos, you must be 18 or older to place a bet
- Food service is available at Big Dex’s at Leelanau Sands Casino. Food is not permitted on the gaming floor, please enjoy your meal in designated dining areas, in your hotel room, or in your car.
- Beverage service is available at Big Dex's on Sundays – Thursdays from 11:00 am - 9:30 pm and Fridays - Saturdays from 11:00 am - 1:30 am. The bar is open Mondays – Thursdays 6:00 pm-12:00 am, Fridays and Saturdays from 2:00 pm-2:00 am, and Sundays 12:00 pm-12:00 am.
- Guests must be 18 or older to stay in the hotel or visit Leelanau Sands Casino
- In addition to our normal cleaning practices, every department in our organization has implemented enhanced sanitization procedures, to be performed continuously throughout the day in accordance with Grand Traverse Resort & Casinos Health and Safety Response Plan