Over 400 Slot Machines ready to play
The latest, the greatest, and all your favorite machines
Table Game Hours
Monday – Wednesday 2:00pm to Midnight
Thursday Noon to Midnight
Friday and Saturday Noon to 2:00am
Sunday Noon to Midnight
Monday - Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday – Friday - 4:00PM to Close
Saturday-Sunday - 2:00PM to Close
Craps is available, by request, during the times noted as “closed” or prior to normal daily hours of operation with ample notice.
Three Card Poker
$5 – $100
$1 progressive bet
- This appealing variation of poker offers three different ways to play. Players may bet against the dealers hand by wagering on the Ante and play bets, Players may bet on the value of their own three cards hand by wagering on the pair plus bet, and the Players may wager on both bets.
- Pair Plus Pay Table
- Straight Flush – 40 to 1
- Three of a Kind – 30 to 1
- Straight – 6 to 1
- Flush – 4 to 1
- Pair – 1 to 1
$3 minimum bet
- 10X Odds
- Free buy on the 4 & 10
$5 – $200
Other limits available upon request.
- BLACKJACK RULES
- 1. Players may play up to two hands, provided that they double the table minimum on both hands.
- 2. A player can surrender their hand after the Dealer checks for Blackjack and prior to making taking action on their hand. The Dealer will take half of the players bet.
- 3. Hand signals are required from the player on whether they would like to take a hit (take an additional card) or stand (take no more cards).
- 4. Dealer will hit soft 17.
- 5. A player may double down on any first two cards.
- 6. A player may double for less, but must be at least the table minimum.
- 7. Players may split two cards if they are of the same value (not to exceed 4 hands-3 splits).
- 8. Any ten valued card may be split (i.e. Jack and King, 10 and Queen, etc.).
- 9. Aces can be split one time only. After splitting, players may double down to receive another card.
- 10. Insurance pays 2 to 1.
- 11. A player may insure for less.
- 12. Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
$5 total minimum bet ($1 roulette chips)
- Roulette RULES
- A. Pays 35 to 1. Straight up bet. Any 1 number.
- B. Pays 17 to 1. Split bet. 2 numbers.
- C. Pays 8 to 1. Corner bet. 4 numbers.
- D. Pays 11 to 1. Street bet. 3 numbers
- E. Pays 6 to 1. First 5 bet. 5 numbers.
- F. Pays 5 to 1. Six way bet. 6 numbers.
- G. Pays 1 to 1. Outside bet. 18 numbers.
- H. Pays 2 to 1. Dozen bet. 12 numbers.
- I. Pays 2 to 1. Row bet. 12 numbers.
- Place your bets on your numbers. Betting is closed once the dealer waves off “No More Bets”. No more bets will be accepted after this motion.
Bring Your Friends – Or Make New Ones